Book a Valuation


A solicitor or conveyancer will need to handle the legal paperwork, and liaise with the vendor’s solicitor. We have access to a panel of local solicitors and conveyancers who we can recommend. Please also bear in mind that if you are raising a mortgage to buy, the mortgage company will require you to instruct a recognised solicitor/conveyancer, so before you go any further check your legal representative is able to work with the lender.